I am very excited to give you a round-up of all the best Black Friday sales! Sadly, I am not going Black Friday shopping tonight since I work the entire night, but I took advantage of the Black Friday sales early, so a 2015 Black Friday Haul will be up at midnight. If you're interested, here is the 2013 and 2014 Black Friday hauls I did.
Also, I thought I would let you know about a special promo going on. As many of you know, I sell my old clothes that I no longer wear on Poshmark (@countryandclass) and Instagram (@shopwithdaria). If you sign up on Poshmark with the code "BONCX," you'll get $10 off your first purchase, making some items in my closet free!
- Country Club Prep // 25% off everything through 12/24 (email me at email@example.com for the discount code)
- Gap // 50% off everything (use code BLKFRIDAY)
- J. Crew // 30% off everything & 40-50% off sale (use code HOLIDAY)
- J. Crew Factory // 50% off everything & free shipping (use code SHIPGIFTS)
- Kate Spade // 25% off (use code MERCI)
- Madewell // 25% off everything (use code CALMDOWN)
- Nordstrom // Huge Black Fridays savings- Tory Burch, Kendra Scott, Kate Spade, + More (prices already marked)
- Old Navy // 50-60% off everything (prices already marked)
- Ralph Lauren // 60% off sale & 20% off markdowns (use code TURKEY20)
- Tory Burch // Spend $250+, get 30% off (use code THANKS)
- Vineyard Vines // 40% off sale (use code GOBBLE2015)
- Vineyard Vines Outlet (in-store only) // 50% off everything + 60% off clearance from 10pm-6am. 40% off everything + 50% off clearance after 6am.
Tory Riding Boots similar to mine are on sale for under $250, over half off, which is unheard of!! (Nordstrom: 1 // 2 // 3, Tory Burch: 1 // 2)
Hope y'all had a lovely Thanksgiving! Happy shopping, and good luck to those of you who are working through the madness as I am!