The Lilly Pulitzer 2016 After Party Sale starts Monday, January 4th at 8 am ET and ends that night at 11:59 pm ET, 16 hours only. Twice a year, Lilly Pulitzer does a huge sale with amazing markdowns!! If you're familiar with Lilly, then you would know, items do not go on sale; except at the semi-annual sales. If you've ever tried to shop this sale, then you'd know it's insane, and every other year the site has crashed within minutes of the start of the sale. Once you arrive at the site at 8am, you are placed in a virtual line to shop the sale, first come first serve. After checking out, you're placed at the end of the line.
- Make sure you already have an account with Lilly Pulitzer and all billing and shipping information is correct. Log in to your account the night before the sale begins.
- Items will fly out of your cart, & shipping is free, so multiple transactions may be necessary in order to get everything you want. I suggest having the sale pulled up on a few different devices. Just note that you'll be placed back at the beginning of the checkout line. Several tabs may be helpful when shopping (but not when you have to wait forever in line to access the site).
- Sort the sale to "view all" items, + select the category/sizes/prints you're looking for to find your ISO's before they sell out. If you know exactly what you're looking for, you can search it in the search bar. I recommend knowing what you want before you shop the sale.
- Shop throughout the sale + check back often because new items may be posted throughout the sale. Also, Lilly does flash sales with exclusive items through their social media sites.
- Note that everything is final sale, so only buy something if you really want it! The deals may be amazing, but don't go overboard and regret it later because you can't get your money back.
- Visit Lilly's After Party Sale FAQ page for more information.
Check back Monday morning on my blog to see my favorites from the sale & some hacks for if you can't find the top items on your list. Below are some of my Lilly items that are a few years old, just to show you the many wears you'll get from your Lilly pieces.
This was my first ever Lilly dress from 2012. I wore it for Easter & for my first meet-up for my YouTube subscribers. I still love this dress as much as I did the first time I wore it (still fits the same too). If you pick the right pieces, Lilly is timeless.
Love this Lilly skirt!
another Lilly skirt in front of the Lilly store
Love this dress, even have a skort in the same print!
This dress got worn for easter & a few other occasions.
This seersucker scalloped skort is probably my most worn Lilly item; great for golfing with a polo or a sweater or button-down for casual wear.
I think this may be my favorite Lilly dress of all time.
I also LOVE this dress! It will likely be included in the sale.
You May Also Like:
Lilly Sale Hacks (from last sale, updated version available Monday)